Here is your “one stop shop” of all resources for planning a great session with your kids. Follow the links below and we will make the best happen!!
Catechist Website Links
- Looking for some additional help on some of those tough topics?
- See a resource mentioned in the catechist guidebook but want to research it some more?
- Well check it all out here:
Sample Catechist Lesson Plans
Copy Request Form
- Be sure to submit your request at least THREE DAYS before you need your copies. Your completed copy request will be placed on your catechist bin for pick-up. Feel free to contact your respective coordinator with any Questions.
Supply Request Form
- Need some more supplies in your catechist bin?
- Want to plan a bigger craft but was wondering if we have it in supply?
- All “simple” (items already in stock or readily available here at the parish) supply requests MUST be received AT LEAST 3 days PRIOR to the session you plan to use the materials.
- For supply requests that require purchase of materials that are not already available at St. Anne’s office, your request MUST be received ONE WEEK in advance of the session you plan to use the materials (subject to purchase approval).
- Your supplies will be placed on your class bin when completed.
Room Request Form
- Looking for some space to spread out?
- Want to play a game, but need more space?
- Want to pray in the church?
Audio/Visual Equipment Request Form
- Want to show a powerpoint?
- Want to videotape a presentation by your kids?
Known Absence Form
- Looking at the calendar ahead and know when you will not be able to serve as a catechist or aide in the months ahead?
- Please submit the dates here