All children of the parish grades Kindergarten through grade 10 are invited to be a part of the St. Anne Faith Formation program. The formation staff at St Anne Parish and the many talented catechists are dedicated to offering the best of learning and faith formation experiences for your family. We believe that the first Church is the domestic Church found in each and every home. Parents are integral in the role they play in their children’s faith development and serve as the primary teachers and role models. Through a combination of lessons in the home, quality weekly sessions within the church community, and participation in Mass, the young people within our parish have the best possible chance to live a full and loving life in the Catholic faith.
We look forward to getting to know you better and our partnership in the upcoming program year. The formation staff at St. Anne Parish is committed to serving the community and making our programs the best they can be!
Please review the following two documents to aide in the registration process.
Please pay special attention to the following important dates and procedures in order to ensure the best registration process possible:
- Wednesday, April 20th, 6:15-7:30 PM in the West Gathering Space of church will be set aside as a drop-in gathering for you to register and pay for enrollment in faith formation next year. We hope to see you there!
- Any forms received after August 1st, will be assessed an administrative late fee of $30 per family. So register early!
- Registration forms will only be accepted with a down payment or payment in full. For more information about a payment plan or reduced tuition go to: stanneswausau.org/formation/k10/tuitionassistance/ or contact the Formation Office.
- Forms received after September 1st will be accepted on a waitlist basis.
- CLICK HERE For our schedules page for all formation programs
How to Register
- Download, complete and return the registration form linked above by August 1st. A $30 administrative fee goes into effect for materials received after this date. Any forms received after September 1 will be held on a wait list until after the first week of classes and admission to classes will be granted on a case-by-case basis depending on availability after the first sessions.
- A limited number of openings are available in each class and registrations will be taken on a first-come, first served basis. We reserve the right to limit the size of our classes and to cancel or combine classes that have fewer than six students registered.
- Return your completed form to the St. Anne Parish Office of c/o Office of Faith Formation and Youth Ministry; 700 W Bridge St.; Wausau, WI 54401
- If you have indicated an interest in having your child(ren) complete a Sacrament this year, please be sure that you have read the sacrament policies by CLICKING HERE and comple the sacrament registration section on the registration form, and enclosed the appropriate documents and fees.
- Registration deadline for sacraments is September 1.
Payment & Tuition Information
- Tuition fees are $100/child which includes curriculum, textbooks, classroom supplies and materials and family events.
- There is a $250 maximum/family in tuition fees ($30 administrative late fee for forms received after August 1 and Sacrament preparation fees do NOT apply to the family maximum.)
- A down-payment (of any amount) of payment in full must accompany the registration form, or registration will not be accepted unless an assistance application is attached to the registration form. CLICK HERE for more information about our assistance program.
- Payment will be accepted by check/cash or by credit card in the parish office only.
- Administrative fees are nonrefundable.
Where does my Tuition Money Go?
Tuition fees help provide teaching and activity materials, classroom and project supplies, hospitality, curriculum, guest speakers, and catechist training.
Tuition Assistance Available
Tuition assistance is available, CLICK HERE to learn more about our tuition assistance program.
Questions? Comments? Let us know: