On occasion we have families come to us who are in need and we want to be able to give them the assistance to carry them through these tough economic times. Over the past years, a number of families gave extra in tuition payments in order to support families in need at this time. We thank you for your generosity! Others might consider this an option if they can afford to do so at this time. If you have been affected by the economic climate and are in need of tuition assistance, please do not hesitate to ask. This information is kept confidential. We want all families to be able to participate, even if they are unable to pay the fees in full.
Tuition Assistance Policy:
- We ask families requesting assistance to contribute a partial payment if possible and to make up the remainder of the tuition through volunteering in the formation programs of the parish.
- Contributions of time are needed in all programs. Each hour of volunteering equates to approximately $10 in tuition costs.
- Registrations without payment will not be accepted unless arrangements for assistance has been previously made.
- Catechists making weekly commitments to the children and youth programs are offered significant discounts for the the weekly programs for their children. We ask that you contact the formation office if you are interested in this opportunity.
- All payment plans and assistance applications MUST be paid in full by April 1.
Tuition Assistance Application:
Download, complete and return to the parish office the tuition assistance form available below:
Schedule an appointment with any of the Faith Formation staff in the parish office to discuss the payment options available
In order to garner extra funds for the tuition assistance program, we will host a variety of fundraisers throughout the year. Check back often to see what we are doing next to help support the cause for St. Anne Faith Formation.