What does NAOMI seek to do?
- Deliver a message of hope, healing, and unity as an interfaith community that reaches beyond the divisions of race, creed, and socio-economic barriers
- Building solid relationships with one another and with the greater community
- Identify and take action on root causes of poverty, oppressions, and injustice
- Be agents of change that build upon and create strong and just communities
- Empower and train leaders to respond to injustices at the local, state and national level